Terms And Conditions
Information about us
ManukaHoney.com.sg is a site operated by King’s Foods PTE. LTD. We are registered in Singapore under the Business Registration Number: 202007872K
Our site is only intended for use by people residing, businesses, and companies in Singapore.
- By placing an order through our site or on the telephone, you warrant that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- You are resident in Singapore
- When you purchase through a preorder sale, the order is not confirmed until we deliver the products to you.
- We have the right to cancel the preorder sale if the demand is not justified.
- All orders will be refunded in full in the event the pre order sales is cancelled.
- There is a quantity limit to each preorder sale due to operational capacity, those who are above this limit will have their orders refunded.
- However, you will get first priority for the next pre order sales.
We may provide links on our site to the websites of other companies, whether affiliated with us or not. We cannot give any undertaking that the products you purchase from companies to whose website we have provided a link will be of satisfactory quality.
Price and payment
The price of any Products will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
Our refunds policy
- Money Back Guarantee for 100% of the purchase price is for first time customers. Email us the reason why you do not like the honey. However, you must let us know within 3 days from the date the order is delivered. For whatsoever reason, you get to keep the bottle of honey and we will refund you with no questions asked.
- To claim under “not up to quality standard”, the honey must be defective and not fit for consumption. We will need to get the honey back from you to do a check. If it is proved by us that the honey is not fit for consumption, we will refund 100% back to you.
- If you claim that the Product is defective, or you are not satisfied with the Product, send us an image of the product within 2 hours from the time of delivery. We will examine the product and provided we are satisfied with the condition of the product following our examination, you can choose that we either replace the item or provide you with a refund. If you have requested a refund we will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used to pay. We will process the refund as soon as possible.
- We often check our products before delivery, there is a low chance that your product is defective.
- A claim by you that the quantity of the products delivered falls short of the quantity ordered shall be notified to us within 2 hours from the time of delivery. If you do not notify us accordingly, we shall have no liability in respect of such shortfall and you shall be bound to pay the price as if the Products had been delivered in accordance with the Contract.
- We have ultimate confidence in our honey and promise to provide you with the best manuka honey possible.
- We warrant to you that any Product purchased from us through our site is of satisfactory quality.
- Our liability in connection with any Product purchased through our site is strictly limited to the purchase price of that Product.
- Unless otherwise stated, all products warranty will be covered by the respective brand owner.
Events outside our control
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”).
- A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
- fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
- impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
- impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; or
- the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.