100% Pure New Zealand Manuka Honey
Net Weight: 500g.
Our UMF 5+ Mānuka Honey is a great starter choice to test the textures, tastes, and suitability of our manuka honey to your palette, consume daily as a:
- accompaniment to your pancakes, toast, waffles, and croissants.
- blend with delicious workout smoothies.
- A sweetener in your drinks or food.
Or even eat it straight from the bottle to feel re-energised and be ready to take on the world!
Not only does a tablespoon of Manuka Paradise’s UMF 5+ Mānuka Honey support your immune system, but reviews from our loyal customers also prove our honey to be the best choice as a natural sweetener for any of your meals. Additionally, our UMF 5+ Mānuka Honey is much more potent than regular honey because of its Unique Mānuka Factor (UMF)!
Manuka Paradise’s Mother Earth Mānuka Honey is available in grades of UMF 5+ & UMF 10+ with each grade of honey having an increasing level of benefits to your health and beauty at incredibly affordable prices!
Enjoy these benefits whenever you purchase a bottle or more of our Mother Earth UMF 5+ Mānuka Honey:
🐝 Harvested & Packed in New Zealand
🐝 UMF Quality & Purity Certified
🐝 100% Raw Manuka honey, NO added preservatives
🐝 Rich Antibacterial Properties
🐝 Stimulates Immunity System
🐝 100% Money Back Guarantee
🐝 Enjoy a free Honey Dipper with each purchase!
What are you waiting for? Try our Mother Earth Mānuka Honey UMF 5+ today and accumulate points for further discounts on your Manuka Paradise purchases with this 100% New Zealand Honey 500 grams bottle!
DO NOT expose Manuka Honey to high levels of heat, water, and sunlight to ensure longevity and nutritional properties.
Honey is NOT suitable for infants of 12 months of age and below.
Honey Antibacterial Activity Explained
All honey has antibacterial activity due to what is commonly called Peroxide Activity (PA). However, Manuka Honey has a special, unique antibacterial activity called Non-Peroxide activity (NPA).
- Most people are interested in the anti-bacterial activity of Manuka Honey.
- Research has shown that NPA is very stable in Manuka Honey even when it is exposed to light and heat.
- NPA (antibacterial activity) and MGO have a direct relationship. Which means that a higher UMF results in a higher MGO. Which also means that the higher the UMF the higher the anti-bacterial activity.
- The higher UMF means that the Manuka Honey contains more amounts of unique and active compounds that are beneficial to you.
The Unique Manuka Factor Honey Association (UMFHA) has developed internationally recognized testing procedures to confirm the presence of key signature markers – MGO, Leptosperin and DHA – found in genuine, pure, quality Manuka honey from New Zealand.
Our brand is certified by UMFHA as shown on our Manuka Honey packaging.